WCI pipeline services group provides construction, maintenance, and integrity services related to the Transmission, Midstream/Gathering and Distribution sectors of the oil and natural gas industries. Our pipeline crews can construct and install pipelines and related facilities ranging up to 30 inches in diameter.
Along with typical steel applications, WCI can provide various other types of required product installations i.e., HDPE, Fiberspar, FlexSteel etc. Our teams focus on safety, environment and quality will exceed our client’s expectations on typical construction right of ways, and will surpass all in extreme steep slope applications.
- Distribution, Gathering/Midstream and Transmission systems construction
- Maintenance and Emergency Repairs
- Subsidence excavations
- Integrity/anomaly digs
- Hot Taps
- Conventional Bores (up to 30”)
- Pipe Bending
- Pneumatic/Hydrostatic Testing
- System fabrications (Valve settings, measurement etc.)
- Various other construction activities related to pipeline construction and maintenance